domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Iron and Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Live)



Completamente enamorada de esta canciòn

I was a quick wet boy, 
diving too deep for coins  
All of your street light eyes 
wide on my plastic toys  
Then when the cops closed the fair,
I cut my long baby hair  
Stole me a dog-eared map and 
called for you everywhere
Have I found you Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, 
american mouth Big pill looming
Now I'm a fat house cat Nursing 
my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks  
Pissing on magazine photos  
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold  
And clean blood of Christ mountain stream
Have I found you Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you,
american mouth Big pill stuck going down

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario